Puyallup's First Co-Working Space
Citizens Creative House is an incredibly affordable co-working office space solution!
We have set out to create a place that inspires creativity and eliminates distraction and ultimately increases productivity of the day to day work we used to do at home or onsite at our businesses.
We believe that in order to protect the sanctity of home, work should not be present there. Home should be a place you can retreat to and plug into your family, after you've spent uninterrupted time in an environment with minimal distractions and maximized productivity among like minded individuals.
We hope you'll enjoy what Citizens Creative House has to offer and that you'll find yourself right at home in our specially designed space.
We are community. We are creative. We are business people.
What is a Co-Working Space?
We are collaborative workspace without the cost associated with having your own office to manage. Our space features:
- An open concept, vaulted ceiling, mountain lodge-like environment to dream, create, and get work done distraction-free.
- A fully equipped kitchen with sink, fridge, microwave and stove.
- A conference room with projector and white board.
- Couches and lounge chairs with reading lamps and coffee tables.
- Community tables.
- Workspace tables for larger projects.
- Business class Wi-Fi.
- Focus Rooms
- Phone/Skype Room
- Printer/Copier/Scanner and basic office supplies (pens, notepads, etc.)
- Flat-screen HD TV's for viewing presentations and projects. (COMING SOON)
- Kitchen bar seating for collective lunch hour.
- Bike storage and personal storage available. (COMING SOON)
- Keyless access.
- Fresh ANTHEM Coffee & Tea available.
- Full bathroom with shower.
- Close to Mama Stortinis, Toscanos, Puerto Vallarta, HG Bistro and more restaurants.
- 1 mile to HWY 167, 410, 512 and easy Shaw Rd. access.
- Ample parking.
What the workspace is NOT:
- A place to awkwardly solicit sales for your aunt's foot scrubbers.
- A spot to bring your friends and kids to kick it.
- A library where talking is punishable by death.
- A typical office space where there's cubicles and Swingline staplers.
- A night club where it is necessary to yell during your phone conversations.
Is this space right for me?
Whether you are an entrepreneur or a creative, you are welcome here. This space was made for photographers, small-business owners, graphic designers, interior designers, film-makers, musicians, social media gurus, real estate agents, marketers, networkers, IT specialists, non-profiteers, people in ministry and many more. If you work from home or bounce around to different coffee shops, this space is for you!