What is Citizens Creative House?
We function as a collaborative workspace without the cost associated with having your own office to manage. Our space features:
- An open concept, vaulted ceiling, mountain lodge-like environment to dream, create, and get work done distraction-free.
- A fully equipped kitchen with sink, fridge, microwave and stove.
- A conference room with projector and white board.
- Couches and lounge chairs with reading lamps and coffee tables.
- Community tables.
- Workspace tables for larger projects.
- Business class Wi-Fi.
- Focus Rooms
- Phone/Skype Room
- Printer/Copier/Scanner and basic office supplies (pens, notepads, etc.)
- Flat-screen HD TV's for viewing presentations and projects. (COMING SOON)
- Kitchen bar seating for collective lunch hour.
- Bike storage and personal storage available. (COMING SOON)
- Keyless access.
- Fresh ANTHEM Coffee & Tea available.
- Full bathroom with shower.
- Close to Mama Stortinis, Toscanos, Puerto Vallarta, HG Bistro and more restaurants.
- 1 mile to HWY 167, 410, 512 and easy Shaw Rd. access.
- Ample parking.
We'll update the photos with furnishings as soon as we have them.
What the workspace is NOT:
- A place to awkwardly solicit sales for your aunt's foot scrubbers.
- A spot to bring your friends and kids to kick it.
- A library where talking is punishable by death.
- A typical office space where there's cubicles and Swingline staplers.
- A night club where it is necessary to yell during your phone conversations.
Is this space right for me?
Whether you are an entrepreneur or a creative, you are welcome here. This space was made for photographers, small-business owners, graphic designers, interior designers, film-makers, musicians, social media gurus, real estate agents, marketers, networkers, IT specialists, non-profiteers, people in ministry and many more. If you work from home or bounce around to different coffee shops, this space is for you!